[access-uk] Re: DVDs with Audio Description

Hey Steve, if this works I owe you several beers!

Donna
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 6:14 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: DVDs with Audio Description

Hi Donna,

Usually, there are two English channels to select from if you have AD on a
DVD. If you select the second one with DVD Audio Extractor, it will extract
the audio described version, no problem. I think if you tab round to after
the title, where it says something like 48K, then arrow down that list, you
should see the second setting. Then select the title you want to rip by
shift-tabbing back to title.

Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589