[access-uk] DVD burners suggestions - Express Burner question

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 22:43:50 +0100

Hi folks, any suggestions for a good and easy to use DVD burning program? I'm
trying Express Burn at present. While I find it quite good that it is easy to
use, convert various video file formats automatically to burn a video DVD, can
burn audio CD's, data DVD's, video DVD's and Blue Ray DVD's. But my problem
with it that I can't figure out how to set video chapters in a DVD. The manual
is quite vague on this. I would like to add the list of files to be burned and
just have the program burn each file as a video chapter with a simple
keystroke. I can't seam to find an easy way of doing this.

So, if you have a suggestion for another DVD Burner, or you use Express Burner
and can help, I'd love to hear from you! I'd like to have one burning program
for burning all sort of CD's/DVD's if possible.

TIA,
Amro

database 4392 (20090903) __________