[access-uk] Re: DVD access/snv 6 dvd?

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:01:28 +0100

Hi,
can you tell me?  is Snv 6 DVD another software DVD player?  I ask as, I'm
not aware of other software DVD players out there eccept Win and Power DVD.
I'm aware, or I think so, that the Nvidia graphic card company have a DVD
software player too.  i forget what it's called now,  I' can look it up on
their site and, it's that that made me think... are there other DVD players
out there?
I'm not all that sure that windows media player and Real Player are
accessible for playing DVD.  I've since learned that, they alone, won't play
any DVD's unless there is a stand alone software player install on a
computer.

Justin