[access-uk] Re: DVD Playing Software

Roger,

check out dvd audio extractor.

Not only can you rip dvd films straight to audio, (great for your mp3 player), but it's a nice accessible wizard interface, and you can even play yoru dvd's in an extremely user friendly way straight fromt he drive using this.

I think it's about twenty odd quid. I've a copy and put alot of our dvd's, (particularly those with audio describption), to mp3.

Dj Paddy
Keeping in touch with me:

Twitter Username- dj_paddy

Twitter RSS-
http://twitter.com/statuses/friends_timeline/4871941.rss

BLOG RSS-
http://feeds.feedburner.com/irishgeek

Email/msn contact:  djpaddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  djpaddy

My websites are mainly used for jumping off platforms, they are

http://www.djpaddy.co.uk

http://www.barry-toner.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>