[access-uk] Re: DVD Movie hire service url needed

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:23:43 +0000

I'm wondering whether the site has placed a "forgot password" as a
default button or something. See the thing is I signed up when it was
called Screenselect, which, I agree, was a simpler site than Lovefilm.
Because of this, I don't know how I actually signed up using Lovefilm
since when they made the transition all our accounts were transitioned
as well, meaning we didn't have to sign up again just because it's a new
company. Sorry if I couldn't be of any help, but I hope you get it
sorted as soon as possible.