[access-uk] Re: DVD Burner Problem

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 22:03:22 +0100

I've got a LG burner and the wife's combi only uses -R discs so I use them
as well for convenience. I bought 2 cakeboxes and the first one went through
fine. The second one won't but will in the combi. Some TDK -R discs will in
the combi but not in my LG. Some other Datawrite also -R are the same. I
feel the burner is kaput so I've ordered a new one earlier this evening. For
the price they are now even if it sits in the cupboard it's no loss

Don't think I could handle the sight needs of the Lightscribe so even though
the new burner has it I'll not be using it.  But what does RAM mean in
connection with a DVD burner? Of course I know with a computer but I can't
work it out with a DVD.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.