[access-uk] Re: DVD Audio Extractor question

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 21:29:14 +0100

Hi Eleanor.

Well, I use ShowTime personally, that has a good set of keyboard commands, but that's part of the Nero suite of software, its not available separately.

Apart from that, I can't think of any other DVD playback software that I've found to be particularly keyboard friendly but then ShowTime has met my needs, so I haven't looked in to alternatives.

All the best, Ibrahim.