[access-uk] Re: DVD Audio Extractor question

Chris, DVD Audio Extractor is for stripping the audio track from a dvd, not for playing movies.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 1:16 PM
Subject: [access-uk] DVD Audio Extractor question

Hello all,
I plan to watch a DVD I've borrowed from a friend. I'll be using DVD Audio
Extractor for this. The question is, if I decide that I want to watch some
of the movie later, is this possible? Or will I have to start from the
beginning. The player functionality looks very simple, so thought I'd ask in
case I'm missing something.
Please advise. If it's that good I may even buy it as I'm currently using it
as a 30 day trial.
Thanks.
--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 _____

Virus Database (VPS): 090918-0, 18/09/2009
Tested on: 23/09/2009 1:16:30 PM