To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 6:57 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: DOWNLOADING WORD DOCUMENTS

Hi Steve

Thanks for replying.

I can confirm that if I press <shift F10> on a link the "save Target" option is not there. The options are:

Back Forward Save Background as ... Set as Background Copy Background Set as Desktop Item Select All Paste Create Shortcut Add to Favourites

<Applications> and <Shift F10> bring up the same menu.

I am afraid Yusuf's suggestion about the Security tab did not work either.

Pele