From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Pele West
Sent: 25 April 2006 09:50
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] DOWNLOADING WORD DOCUMENTS

Hi Everyone

I am using Windows XP, Internet Explorer and MSOffice 2000.  I have a
problem downloading Word documents or Excel spreadsheets.  this was recently
highlighted when the A to Z Talking Book Catalogue was published.

It should be possible to use the Context Menu to download this file, but I
do not have this option on my Context Menu.

Actually, as far as the Talking Book Catalogue was concerned, when I clicked
on it it opened the file and I copied it to the clipboard, but this does not
happen with other files I wish to download.

Can anyone point me to an option I have not set in Windows, Internet
Explorer or MSoffice?

Thanks.

Pele West