From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
yusuf
Sent: 27 April 2006 19:23
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: DOWNLOADING WORD DOCUMENTS

Hi Pele, I now have the definitive answer. Don't thank me though Catherine
found it. Heres what to do.

Go to folder options, which can be located in control pannel or in any
directorys tools menue on your computer. Then move to the file types tab and

move the cursor to .doc, then tab across to the advanced button and press
spacebar, then tab across to the confirm open after download check box and
make sure its checked.

Then tab to ok. Youll have to do ok again to get out of the file types
dialogue, but that should ensure that when you press enter on a link which
goes to a Microsoft word document you get the download dialogue.
HTH
Yusuf