[access-uk] Re: DM-5 and daisy

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 10:01:04 +0100

Hi Adrien, I haven't come across a better case made for the dm5. There may be cases made for other things of a similar size, be they recorders or mobiles or the like that will fit, but I couldn't suggest anything. You'd just have to search. Given the popularity of all sorts of hand held devices there may well be something that will fill the bill. I don't know of any accessories, even a popshield. I use the Zoom popshield on mine. As it's my first Olympus recorder I haven't a clue about what battery other Olympus models take. Sorry for not having the answers.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>