[access-uk] DM5 and bookmarks

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 16:09:30 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: <di.support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 3:57 PM
Subject: OT20110519_0000001030 day, May 13, 2011 2:57 PM

Please include the following line in all replies.
Tracking number: OT20110519_0000001030

Dear John

I just received a responce from the engineers, currently a book mark can only be inserted in the beginning of a chapter, if you insert the book mark elsewhere, it will go back to the beginning of the chapter any way.

Currently, this is a feature of the recorder and right now it is not possible to change the design of this.

Kind regards,

Joshua

***PLEASE INCLUDE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE WHEN REPLYING TO THIS EMAIL***

Important: Register your product now and get exclusive information, tips and benefits from Olympus. Click www.olympus.eu/register-win.

------------------------------------------------- Customer Support Centre
Consumer Product Division

OLYMPUS EUROPA HOLDING GMBH
Wendenstraße 14-18
20097 Hamburg
Germany

You are welcome to contact us Monday – Friday: 9:00 - 18:00 (CET)
Tel: + 800 67108300 (Free Phone)*
Tel: + 49 40 237734899
Fax: + 49 40 237733099
E-mail: di.support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.olympus-europa.com

Registered in: Commercial Registry Hamburg HRB 10554
Managing Directors:
Michael C Woodford, Yasuo Takeuchi, Frank Drewalowski, Miquel Angel Garcia, Heinz Jacqui, Stefan Kaufmann, Nick Williams

Chairman of the Board of Supervisors: Hisashi Mori

* Please note that calls made to free phone numbers from mobile phones may be charged for or require an additional prefix, you should confirm the rates and numbers directly with your service provider as these can vary.

Thanks Joshua.
                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: <di.support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Please include the following line in all replies.
Tracking number: OT20110411_0000000251

Dear John

I have forwarded this issue to our technical manager, I will respond as soon
as receive an answer.