[access-uk] Re: DLL file error

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 20:09:13 -0000

I don't think those backup CD's will help in this instance. You can do the
repair using any Vista CD. If you have one lying around, borrow one from a
friend or even download Vista online and burn it to a DVD, though the last
option is quite a job as Vista is a significant download. When repairing
Windows you don't reinstall so you don't need to relicense Windows. So you
can use any Vista CD to repair. Now having said all that, if your machine
came with Vista preinstalled, then it most probably has a recovery option.
Usually the recovery utility let you either reinstall from scratch or do a
Windows repair. I'd suggest you consult your machine's manual or Google.
You'll probably find your answer there.

Hope that helps a little and good luck.

Amro

  _____