[access-uk] Re: DLA Email

  • From: "brian williams" <firstup@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 19:44:44 +0100

It's very easy to criticise someone elses point of view. especially when we don't know why they hold those views, what has happened to them in their lives to make them think the way they do. WE may have our "toys" to help us "pass our boring day". Toys to some people are an essential to others. Sighted people have more chance of finding work than people who are disabled, that is a fact, not only because of their disability, but because of prejudice of employers. The man in his castle always looks down on the peasant until the enemy comes and knocks down his castle and then he has to forrage like the common man.

brian
----- Original Message ----- From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxx>
From: martin wilsher - Email Address: m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 06/08/2009 12:51
Sent To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This green paper talks of the care component of DLA not the mobility
component, the two are quite different.

From: Steve Nutt - Email Address: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent On: 06/08/2009
12:17 Sent To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address:
access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Barbara,

I have also seen this on Twitter, and even retweeted it myself, but I am
pretty sure it is a hoax.

All the best

Steve

 _____