[access-uk] Re: DKU cable for the N91

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 14:39:41 +0100

Steve - just had a look, and this is taken from the Nokia website:

      Use your phone as a data modem for a compatible Windows-based PC.

      Unless otherwise noted, modem drivers require Windows XP or 2000.

      Please note: PC Suite includes all of the drivers and management
features you need to use your phone as a modem. For easiest modem
installation, Nokia recommends that you download Nokia PC Suite from the PC
Suite site.

No mention of Vista though, I wonder why? Also, having just pasted the above
info from Nokia, JFW9 keeps saying "cell" at the start of each pasted line;
do others experience this? -

Andy