[access-uk] Re: DISC KEEPER

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 15:19:05 +0100

True Mark,

However, this is a public list and personally I'm careful about my software
habits in forums that can be viewed by anyone.

Tiz true that the vast majority of the software houses aren't going to be
actively seeking you out.  However, if you fell out with someone one day
they could point to the archive that showed you claiming to run a  single
licence on multiple machines let the software house know and you would get a
mail from them.  It could go further.

Not having a go at ya as none of us I'm sure are spotless, just offering
some friendly advice.

Barry.

  _____