[access-uk] Re: DC Hubs?

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 08:00:34 -0000

Hi Barry

I am obviously missing something in my education here. I thought a hub in computer parlance was a hardware device to enable multi use of a USB socket. You're talking as if it's a book or piece of music.

Roger

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>