[access-uk] Re: DAB stations and the MOSDR001 radio

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 22:15:37 -0000

Hi Ian

The 'Prune Stations' option might be a useful one to activate because it
removes stations from the station list that the radio can't actually get a
signal for.  Sometimes when you do an autotune it stores the names of stations
from multiplexes for which the signal is strong enough for the radio to receive
the station data, but not the actual audio.  Doing a 'prune' gets rid of all
that and leaves you with just the real stuff!

Hope this is of some use.

James