[access-uk] DAB stations and the MOSDR001 radio

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 19:19:03 -0000

Hi all -

I'm using the Ministry Of Sound DR011 DAB radio here in Devon. I've only had it 2 days, and so far, have thanks to Ian Macrae's feedback on this model, been able to select and store 10 stations! The only problem I'm having is, that I can't seem to find Classic FM, Talk Sport, Virgin and One Word; I don't know if that's because these stations aren't available on DAB, or if it's because of where I live, DAB is only recently available here, so I don't know how much access we have to whatever multiplexes there are! or if it's because I'm not using the MOSDR011 correctly! Although I can access about 15 stations, I don't know what the menus do, I did think they might move me between multiplexes, but this doesn't seem to be the case! Pressing the menu button different numbers of times, and trying again to go through the stations, doesn't bring up any new ones, and seems a bit confusing.

I'd appreciate some help here then from anybody that might know if I aught to be able to received these stations where I live, or with some explanation of the menu system on this particular DAB radio.

Andy

** For other list commands such as vacation mode, send a message, to ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq