[access-uk] Re: DAB?

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 18:07:05 +0100

Hi.  I recently mentioned the new Sony DAB tuner which Superfi is
selling on the net for £220.00.  I am not sure how many presets
it has, but I'm inclined to think its 99.  As well as DAB it has
FM and AM wavebands.  Very intuitive to operate as the rotary
station selector moves you to the next station without pressing
it in, or pressing any other button.  The control is quite
positive and would not be easilly knocked onto the next station
by mistake.
Do not know how confident you are using your web browser, but try
going to:
www.superfi.co.uk which is a fairly accessible site, if not
ideal.

HTH.