[access-uk] Re: Customising IE7

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 03:57:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi roger,

To change the colour of links in IE7:

1. Open the Internet Options dialog on the Tools menu.

2. On the general page of this dialog, press the
Colors button which is at the bottom left hand corner.

3. A Colors dialog opens. Uncheck the Use Windows
checkbox, and then you can set the colours for the
visited and unvisited links

David Bailes.