[access-uk] Re: Cursors on a netbook

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 07:55:26 -0000

Hi Andy

haven't experimented with those buttons yet. For volume I went into accessories
I think or used the shortcut from the system tray. the volume on mine is very
good actually.

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk