[access-uk] Re: Cubase?

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:32:30 +0100

As for the music alteration you will be able to change it's speed or even do
time stretching.  You may with some tracks be able to cancal out the vocal by
turning one channel 180 degrees out of phase and combining to mono.  However
this trick is based on a rather outdated notion of how music is prodced,
frequently what you may get is amplified reverb and instruments that are
totally missing.

As for the scripts you may need to recompile them to work on Jaws 7.0.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support