[access-uk] Re: Crisis! Need to recover data!

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 18:11:24 -0000

I do not think so if it was an external HD.

I have TuneUp Utilities and again you can download a trial version but I doubt
you will have success.  Is there no chance that you moved them to another
folder without realizing it.  The obvious, have you done a Search for them on
the computer with the HD plugged in?

Eleanor