[access-uk] Re: Creative Muvo T100 MP3 player advice

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 20:49:16 +0100

Andy,

The controls on the Muvo 4GB are exactly the same as the Stone, just
smaller.  There is also a button for bass boost.

The Muvo has the USB plug built into the unit rather than a cable as the
stone has.  This means the unit is about as long as your index finger, about
the same width as the index finger but only half as thick.  I would guess it
would be the same size as two sticks of chewing gum placed on top of each
other.

Sound quality is as good as any others I have used, and I have a stone 1GB
as well.  The speed of file transfer up to the Muvo is vastly faster than
the stone, which is a great improvement.

The only problem I have found is I cannot get it to play for more than 30
minutes without it locking up and not being seen by the pc.  I am still
trying to get to the bottom of this problem, but it's happened with two of
them now.

Hth,

Mark Threadgold

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity
of your act...