[access-uk] Creative Muvo T100 MP3 player

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessuk list" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 19:24:54 +0100

Is there a reason my Muvo T100 MP3 player locks up after half an hour of
playing?

It refuses to play music but once locked up in this way it cannot be seen by
the PC when plugged in.  After a numbe rof hours it seems to be recognised
by the PC again so tracks can be moved to and from it.

I sent the first one back to Amazon and had it replaced due to this locking
up, but the replacement behaves identically.  Is there something I can be
doing to cause it?  Is there any way of stopping it doing it?

Regards,

Mark Threadgold

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity
of your act...