[access-uk] Re: Creating audio files

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 21:35:30 +0100

Hi Eleanor.

It doesn't matter if you have any voices on your phone.  The Text Aloud program
creates an MP3 file by reading a document and then recording it to an MP3 file.
 This is done in seconds.  Once you have the resulting MP3 file you can play it
on any device that supports MP3 files.

Regards.

Kevin
E-mail: kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx