[access-uk] Re: Creating a Desktop Icon for Internet Download Manager

Hi James,

I did try going to Start/Programs/Internet Download Manager
and highlighting it, and pressing shift F10 but Send To, was
not an option, so I opened My Computer, selected and
highlighted the c:\, opened it and cursored down to
Programs, Open that and highlighted Internet Download
Manager, and then pressed  the applications Key and selected
Send To from the resulting list.  Therefore, I've now got my
Icon on the desktop for that program.

Alexander Shannon