[access-uk] Re: Creating MP3 files

  • From: Wally.Harding@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 08:30:48 +0100

there are a number of programs that will do this but I personally use EZCD
Extractor version 6 although I have downloaded version 7 but haven't had
time to find out if Snowman has updated the jaws scripts for it yet, so
haven't installed it either. version 6 works fine and will copy the track
from the CD into MP3 format all in one go.

Wally Harding
RNIB Hi-tech support