[access-uk] Creating MP3 files

  • From: "Phil Stephenson" <phil.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 21:50:55 +0100

Ok guys & gals,

I want to start creating MP3 files(mainly of music from my own cd's), this
is going to sound a real daft question but what's the best way of doing
this?  I suspect the answer falls into the 'how long is a piece of string'
category but well it's a genuine one.

Yes I've got Windows media player, Real player and Real alternative on my
system as well as Easy CD 6 - problem is I don't know which one is most
user-friendly and least hassle.

I'm using Win XP home with Jaws 8.0844.

Thanks in advance,

Phil

** To leave the Access-UK list, send a message with the Subject:-
** unsubscribe
** to access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body
** For other things like setting nomail when on holiday,
** or digest mode, send a message, to
** faq
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body.