[access-uk] Cost

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:19:09 +0100

Warning, warning, dead horse being flogged, dead, horse, being flogged. grin

In saying this I'm going to flog it anyway.

I've put this in a new thread deliberatly.

Re: Ians post about his friend going shopping for a phone in the, Talks in the UK thread.

500 smackers!

That's crazy!

Is this ever going to stop, over priced access to mainstream products? Or access to products that are in allot of the electronic side of things?

The line of minority market is getting thinner by the years and for the developers the line on work that goes into the product is also getting thinner as well.

Have I just opened up a can of worms?

*grin*

Dj Paddy
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."
-- Popular Usenet Sig