[access-uk] Re: Cordless Phone Help Please

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 17:14:08 -0000

Hi Hussein.

Sounds obvious perhaps, but have you tried replacing the batteries in both handsets? Rechargeable batteries do die after around a year of use, sometimes much earlier so investing in a new set might solve your problems.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Hussein Patwa" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>