[access-uk] Copying or dragging attachments in email?

  • From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 11:11:14 +0100

Hi there.

I use Outlook and am forever faffing around saving attachments and then
re-attaching them to emails to other colleagues.

Is there an easier way for jaws users? Can I copy and paste attachments
directly from one email to another? Copy and paste?

Can anyone help and perhaps demystify the drag and drop functions in
JAWS, for me? Can it make work quicker and easier?

Appreciated

...Damon

Damon Rose
Senior Content Producer bbc.co.uk/ouch
BBC Vision Learning

Tel: 020 8752 4427 (x0224427)
email: damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx

Have you heard the award-winning Ouch Podcast yet? A razor sharp
disability talk show presented by Mat Fraser and Liz Carr:
www.bbc.co.uk/ouch/podcast

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.