[access-uk] Re: Copying data from one computer to another.

  • From: "Robert Stokes" <restokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 09:40:50 -0000

Hi Andrew,

Sorry if I seem to be thick but I'm confused. You said,

Where you went wrong was with the share name part. In that menu, when you enable file sharing, the box bellow this is the name which you should use to access the data.<

I can't see a box with a truncated name for the folder I've created. After creating the folder, I open the context menu and press Enter on 'Sharing and Security.' Sharing properties opens and I place a check mark against 'share this folder on the network' and press Enter. I don't see the box with the truncated name for the folder anywhere. What am I missing?

Robert