From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Howie, Sam
Sent: 28 August 2006 3:00 PM
To: Access-Uk (E-mail)
Subject: [access-uk] Convert Text to Speech

Hi All
Please excuse my ignorance on this one I have been given quite an old book
that I would like to read I have checked with various audio book providers
i.e. publisher, RNIB, Reveal website but it is not available. Is it possible
for me to scan the book and then have it read back and or record it to an
MP3 file.
Thanks for any help
Sam

Support Scotland's Bid to host the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow -
visit www.glasgow2014.com

Disclaimer:
This message is intended only for use of the addressee. If this message was
sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this message.
Glasgow City Council cannot accept responsibility for viruses, so please
scan attachments. Views expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect
those of the Council who will not necessarily be bound by its contents.

__________ NOD32 EMON 1.1727 (20060826) information __________

The email was checked by the NOD32 antivirus system:
email from: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx to: Access-Uk (E-mail) with subject
[access-uk] Convert Text to Speech dated 08/28/2006 15:15  - is OK

http://www.eset.com

__________ NOD32 EMON 1.1727 (20060826) information __________

The email was checked by the NOD32 antivirus system:
email with subject RE: [access-uk] Convert Text to Speech dated 08/28/2006
15:34  - is OK