[access-uk] Re: Contacting roxio

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 21:28:16 -0000

From their web site http://www.roxio.co.uk/eng/company/contact.html.
Note this is a pre-sales number below quoted below my signature, but
I'd hope they would at least be able to advise a contact if they are
not who you want.  Note that there does appear to be a Skype link
beside the number on the page.

George.

Pre-Sale Questions
Have a question about our software before you buy it or want to
purchase the software over the phone? Our sales representatives are
here to help!
Please call 0844 448 5500 (Toll Free from the UK; Monday to Thursday -
8:30 to 17:30 GMT Friday - 8:30 to 16:30 GMT excluding holidays)