[access-uk] Contacting Apple

Hi all -

I sent an email to Apple regarding my loss of accessibility to the Tune-In app
since upgrading the app itself. I got a reply saying they were sorry I was
having an issue with Itunes, and to  click a link to fill in a query form.
Obviously they hadn't bothered to read my email properly!

I think some time ago somebody [may have been Ibrahim] said on this list that
if there was an issue with any purchased software from Apple, and it's use with
Voice Over, there was a contact to write to at apple that would resolve or
refund. Anybody know the appropriate email address for this please?

I'm surprised that others haven't reported the problem with Tune-in as many on
these forums have bought and loved the programme. Maybe most haven't upgraded
it's software. I'd be really interested to hear if after upgrading, not
necessarily the Apple IOS, but the Tune-In software, if it still works for most
people? -

Andy