[access-uk] Re: Connection to SKY Broadband not found

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:59:24 -0000

Dave, as I said in my last post, they are at it. I can't help being cynical when you feel there is a blatant abuse of power going on, but I firmly suspect that is what they are doing. Yes we could complain to Ofcom, but the whole process takes such a long time to negotiate that you wonder what happens to the complaint, and whether anyone at the end of the day is accountable. I don't think Sky are alone though.

Interestingly, it is only their broadband that I've had an issue with at times. The TV package has always been great, and we've been with them for over seven years. And the little gnome I bought from them a couple of years ago is also brill. It's just their broadband service that irks me sometimes. I wouldn't dream of repeating what my son calls the Sky broadband either (smile).

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ankers, Dave (UK)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>