[access-uk] Re: Computer powering off.

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 11:10:01 +0100

Hi Harry and Usif.

I failed to mention I'd given the machine a good clean out and it still was doing it.

I've an older 400 or 450wt PSU here. I'm going to wip the 650 out and put the 400 in.

Harry you might consider a new psu... You dont' have laying about by any chance?

I'll let you know how i get on, and if it solves it it might be an avenue to go down.

It's been just suggested to me by an engineer that he's almost positive it's either the psu or the mobo.

Barry
----- Original Message ----- From: "Harry Lyddall" <harry.lyddall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>