[access-uk] Re: Computer powering off.

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 08:39:53 +0100

Not sure I'll be able to help you from going insane BARRY, but does the
inside of your PC need cleaning? I would guess that the increase in dust
and/or dog hair may lead to power fluctuations.

The bios may have a setting about automatic shut downs if the PC goes above a certain temperature.

Probably no help at all, good luck
Yusuf
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>