[access-uk] Re: Complaint Letter?

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 09:40:11 +0100

Roger, we don't want to go down the legal road. All we want is for the person in question to be delt with by the social club committee. We thing he should be removed from his position as soon as possible.

I don't really know how this kind of thing works, because as he was being removed from the hall, he shouted back at us, that we were barred from the club.
I don't know if he can do this or not, where do we stand, I'm asking myself,
Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>