[access-uk] Re: Complaint Letter?

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 21:37:24 +0100

Trace, The police was not an option, because my wife didn't want to cause a fuss. She wasn't really Injured in anyway, except she was very shook up.

She was more worried about me at the time. Its not a nice thing to have someone you know, threaten you with violence.

We have discussed the whole matter, and think it would be better just to complain to the committee, and let them take it from there, Billy