[access-uk] Re: Complaint Letter?

  • From: "dave and sally" <slavelady2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 09:11:25 +0100

    hi there, this is probably one of the most important letters you will ever
have to rite. from personal experiance of this, all i can advise you to do is
sit down and make a list of the facts as you know them, and never speculate as
to what you think someone ment, and if you can remember their actual words put
them in quotes.
be sure that before you name them, other people who were witness to the
insodent are willing to back you up, as when it comes down to the crunch, many
people nowadays prefer  not to get involved.

there may be a few sites around that will help you with the layout of such a
letter, but unless you are prepared to confide the circumstances to someone who
is going to help you,  it will be hard for anyone to word it for you.

the best thing is to make a few drafts first, then read it over a few times
before you actually do your final letter.
what i usually do is in my first draft put down evrything i would like to say,
then after reading it over a few times, take out the bits i cant say for fear
of being pulled over the coals myself for using diflamitary remarks about other
individuals.

just remember, keep it factual, dont ramble on, stay polite, and dont exajurate.
state your points on what was said, and why this was wrong, and dont get angry
in your letter.
depending on how you realy feel, do not put in any ultamitums, or offer your
resignation  should it not go your way, this could back fire on you big time.

as i said above, without knowing the actual circumstances, i cant realy advise
you any further.

Dave & Sally.
Buy and sell your surplus free, join our new mailing group by sending a blank
email to. thebargainstore-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Or find more details here.
http://www.secretsthatwekeep.com/thebargainstore/invite.htm
Want an audio book that will keep you glued to your headphones,
check  out the readers voice for the first time now.
http://www.secretsthatwekeep.com/promo2
You won't be disappointed.