[access-uk] Re: Complaint Letter?

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:38:38 +0100

if you contact the charity commission I wouldn't hold your breath while waiting for a reply, while doing voluntary work for a charity I had cause to contact the charity commission for advice in 1996 and I'm still waiting for their reply!!

I'm not very clued up on this bit but could the council do anything? I'm thinking about them being involved because of the issuing of licences etc.

Trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gordon Keen" <gordon.keen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>