[access-uk] Compiling Scripts

  • From: "Donna Waring" <donna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 17:44:28 +0100

I've just downloaded the new version of Skipe but I am on JAWS 7.1 and my scripts are for JAWS 5. Does this mean that I need to compile them? Also, as a general rume of fun, if you're using old scripts with a new version of JAWS, should you only compile if JAWS asks you too, or do it anyway on programs you download scripts for yourself in order to get them working better? Interested to know.

Donna