[access-uk] Re: CompactFlash cards for BookCourier

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 19:22:00 -0000

Hi Andrew and Jackie.

The official status on this is that the maximum supported by the book courier and book port products is 4GB. There are higher capacity cards on the market, but there is no guarantee that these will work. If your thinking of storing more music or you need more capacity for those ever longer audio books, the Milestone or Booksense (preferably the latter) is the way to go.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>