[access-uk] Re: Colour detectors

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 08:22:01 +0100

Hi Carol

It looks to me like you can't change the battery yourself which is a bit of
a pain.  I wish it had cells you could change like the Colorino does, but I
can't remove the back to find out.  I must admit I've had the unit three
years or so and have only needed to charge it once!

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability

jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx