[access-uk] Re: Colour detectors.

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 22:32:53 +0100

Hi,

Vis-Ablity do still sell it.

I looked at all three options and eventually chose to go with Steve Nutt, not
because he was selling it cheaper (in fact it seems to work out just a few
pounds more), but with Steve I didn't have to go online and fill out yet
another whole lot of information and nor did I want to go with Visibility
because of getting a cheque written and having to sit down and write an
accompanying letter.

Prices I have are as follows:

IC Online

http://www.ic-online.co.uk/

Appeared to be £82.24 inclusive of VAT, and you have to add £3.50 carriage ...
but I think someone purchased there recently for £73.48

Dieter Kreuchen from Vis-Ability (DK) gave me an all-inclusive price of £70 but
I had to send a cheque and write ...

Steve Nutt quoted me £72, I think, but may be £72.50, and he did all the rest
of the work while I talked ...  I'm just waiting for it to arrive.

Hope that helps.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx