[access-uk] Re: Colour detectors.

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 22:19:23 +0100

Hi,

I also find the Cobolt model a good backup and check with some items but not so reliable with others. I had the older ColorTest until the battery died recently and the combination of the two worked well for me. I'm about to invest in a Colorino, being unsure whether I really want to pay out to get a new battery for the ColorTest, so I'm hoping I'll be satisfied enough but at present I do miss my old ColorTest.

I'm pretty sure, by the way, that even this model has come down somewhat in price since the early days. I wonder if anyone knows if they've upgraded it in any way?

Lady, I think, if I were you, I'd go for the Colorino (based on what I've heard so far) and see if that is sufficient for your needs. When you're used to it, you can always look at the Cobolt model and compare ...

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>